Monday, June 25, 2012

mumble jumble shmumble.

1. I made it through my first time at the singles ward. Let me just add, I felt so awkward. Not that they made me feel awkward, but going somewhere new after knowing exactly where you go for the past 18 years was a very strange feeling. Oh well. 
2. I bought myself a laptop. I could not tell you how happy/proud I am of myself. 
3. I've been making use of the camera I got for my birthday, which is keeping me very entertained. 
4. I have completely wrecked my sleeping habits. I used to get tired around 12:00-12:30ish. Nope now it's about 2:30-3:00ish before it even phases me that I'm supposed to be sleeping.
5. Because of my lack of sleep, but gain of a new laptop, I've been watching tv shows on hulu like a professional. I found a series called Breaking Point, which is about ballet west, and absolutely loved it... Good thing I already finished the season. I decided to next start the bachlorette. I watched the first episode last night and knew I was going to keep watching it. Give me a couple days and I guarantee I'll be caught up.
6. I am not letting myself use spell check anymore. I feel like my brain cells might be saved longer if I don't. But it literally takes me a good five guesses before the dumb red line disappears. Oh well, it's good for me. 
7. I am trying to fill this blog post with random things so I don't get to what I'm really trying to say.
8. blah. the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment