Tuesday, March 20, 2012

boom.

So.
Hello blog.
 I've come to find out,
there are so many things in your power that can help you through your days.
Here are a few;
Surrounding yourself with good people-- 
I always hated when my parents would say "you become who your friends are", but they are right. I realized how many unhappy, dramatic people I have surrounded myself with. Sure everyone goes through phases, but I recently changed who I spend my time with and it helps. It helps having someone cheering you on in your dreams, instead of looking at you like you are crazy. It helps to have someone to be completely childish with. It helps to have someone that you know will love you unconditionally, no matter what.
I am so grateful for those people in my life. 
intentions vs actions--
You can tell yourself you want to change the world, then sit back and do nothing and it will do no good.
Say what you are going to say and follow through.
The world doesn't need dreamers, the world needs doers!
look for the beauty--
wake up and look around.
There is light and happiness everywhere.
It sounds so cheese ball, but seriously.
As much as I hate the cold, I woke up Sunday morning and saw the untouched snow.
I knew it would be a good day, and sure enough it was. 
don't be afraid to stand alone--
maybe you feel happy, maybe you feel as though your dreams are to wild, maybe you feel sad, who said any one of those was wrong? Just because that isn't what everyone else is doing? 
If you want to be like everyone else, then go ahead and keep trying to please them.
If you don't, then quit trying to impress them.
block out other opinions--
You may not know the exact, best choice for all of your life battles, and maybe sometimes you need advice from someone.. but once they are interfering with how you feel, block it out.
You are you, and you know yourself better than anyone else. 
choices, chances, changes--
 "you must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change"
if you are unhappy where you are, then why are you afraid of change.
"where you invest your love you invest your life"--
do all things with love. 
timing--
live in this moment, because right now it is the only one you have. you aren't your past, you are what has come of it. what has happened to create you into the you that is living right now. 
yes.. "bad things happen to good people" so don't let them get you down.
don't let yourself say "my life sucks" because you have one bad day, because you are just setting a tone for yourself that you don't want. Remember that as the sun rises and falls each day, life goes on. 
do your homework--
yeah, it helps your happiness level. 
trust me..
be the best version of you--
approach each day with all you've got.
don't settle for ordinary, when you can be much more.
live to inspire, and be inspired. 
to love and be loved.
live to become a better you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment