Saturday, March 17, 2012

because panda express reminds me of you.


People 
I believe in good people,
and I believe that we live in a beautiful world.
I believe that we were meant for something.
I believe in making enough time in our lives for each other.
I believe we are the light of the world.
I believe that through it all, God knows who he is sending into each of our lives, 
and their exact purpose.
I believe that each experience is him teaching us what he needs to.
I believe that we are meant for a greater purpose.
I believe that through the troubles and trials we are strengthened for our future.
I believe that I am lucky.
I believe that I have been given an amazing life,
that through the times I have been knocked down, I have been taught a little more about myself each and every time.
I believe in happiness, even when your eyes are on the edge of dropping that first tear.
I believe that you have the choice to be better or bitter. 
I believe that there are people out there that would do anything to see you happy,
and those people are the ones you need to listen to.
I believe that I am who I need to be at this very second.
I believe that the more we fight those encompassing shadows that can easily overcome us,
the more we show the world our light.
I believe that everything will work out the way it is meant to be,
if our faith in ourselves doesn't cease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment