Sunday, April 15, 2012

10 things you probably don't care to know.

hello.
1. Spring break came, I spent all my money, and it left. -- although I had a rather fantastic time in the process, I am okay with it being over. Mainly cause that means graduation is that much closer.


2. What is graduation?-- Yes I am excited for this event, but part of me is lying. I am scared out of my mind. I don't know what I want to do with my life? Hello, I'm just a little kid.


3. Ants.. -- I just saw an ant crawling up my wall, so I grabbed a pencil and killed it with the eraser. I sort of fill bad about it, but have no intentions of cleaning it up. That's gross. 


4. It has been too long. -- Recently started talking to an old best friend. And may I tell you that I nearly start crying every time my phone says I have a text from her. Some people are meant to be in your life, despite all that comes between you. Love her, and am a very grateful girl right now. 


5. Itchy -- I now feel like there is ants crawling all over me, and it's freaking me out.


6. Earth to annie. -- Sometimes I just don't know. I feel like an outsider to my own life. I am very confusing. My mind and my heart don't seem to want to agree. All I want is to be happy, but most the time I don't even know what that is. I feel like I am ruining friendships in the process, and loosing more people than I want to.. but sometimes you just have to do what is best for you.


7. Heatherlynn you better be reading this. -- I am grateful my cousin is my ultimate best friend. I have never had an easy time trusting people, but I know God put her in my life to help me out a little bit. I am very, very blessed that I am so close to my cousin, and can count on her for absolutely anything. Though most the time we text about pointless things (like pro and con lists as to why we should invite the boys), it makes my day that much better. I'm so glad my spring break was filled with her. Love you lynna.


8. Goals. --  hahahahaha. my goals for this spring break were to A) clean my room. B) read my scriptures and C) write missionaries. and let me tell you A) my room looks like a hurricane hit. B) whoppsiess. and C) didn't even  happen. But in my defense one of the boys I was going to write will be home in two weeks so.. it's okay. right? fail. 


9. Texting --  Okay.. sometimes I like it, but right now. Hate. along with answering my phone. I just find it, annoying? oh well. 


10. It is sunday -- I am being overly lazy, and am doing an excellent job avoiding my disastrous room. and also I hate being a girl. K, great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment