Tuesday, April 17, 2012

here's an answer for you.

no matter who the cover is by, 
I could listen to the many versions of "skinny love" 
for the rest of my life. 


"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable."

I am over high school.

I find myself dreaming in a world I'm unsure of. Where I am happy, and don't have to go through the same dumb, dumb, situation everyday. Then I realize that will be my world, starting May 29th.

I'm starting to get a chuckle out of people telling me that people are asking them "what has been wrong with annie lately?"
Here is my answer.
Absolutely, nothing.
I am completely  content with life right now,
and am sure darn grateful I have graduated friends.
Drama free is a fun life.
Away from the high school "crap"
it's a blast.
you should try it sometime.

I feel like with school ending, and graduating, it's the end of a lot. The end of a lot of friendships, just the end of my comfort zone in general.
"Every endings a new beginning. A chance to get it right, a chance to get it wrong."

I'm ready to get it right.
I'm ready to become a greater me.
I'm a happy camper.


Camping sounds fantastic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment