Sunday, July 8, 2012

be your own hero.

The last little bit has been nothing short of one of the most confusing times in my life.
It's just been mind boggling. 
(which boggling isn't a word I like, or enjoy using.. but it was the word that would do my thoughts justice.)
With a "heart break" or what ever you call it.. my life has been nothing that I'm use to.
It's weird, 
It's weird to feel unfamiliar,
or unknowing of what the future brings.
But, if there is one thing that I have learned that I am completely basing my life around it is this.
You have to be your own hero.
Frankly nobody cares all that much about anyone but themselves,
it is the sad truth.
But if you can learn to trust yourself, trust your judgement, trust your instincts, trust your heart,
things can and will work out.
It is an awful feeling when you feel as though you can't even turn to a best friend in a time of need,
but find something within yourself that you find worth something..
find something within yourself that you can rely on, 
because honestly sometimes, you are all you've got. 
Spend some time alone, 
learn more about yourself.
Find what makes your heart burn, and run with it.
I've learned a lot about myself, and have learned that in order to move on with a normal life, or to meet new people, I have to know myself, I have to love myself, I have to be okay with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment