Sunday, July 15, 2012

the boy who saved my life.

To the boy who means more than the world to me,

Thank you for being there for the last six years, regardless of whether I noticed.
Thank you for giving me my space, even when I didn't ask.. you just knew what I needed.
Thank you for loving me, whether I acknowledged it or not.
Thank you for helping me through one of the hardest times of my life.
Thank you for the advice, and telling me that you believe in me.
Thank you for being someone who makes me feel worth it.
Thank you for not thinking I'm crazy, haha.. or just keeping it to yourself.
Thank you for being my motivation to be better.
Thank you for literally being my hero.
Thank you for loving me, when I couldn't love myself.


I am not kidding... without this boy, I would be nowhere near where I am today.
Love him forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment