Sunday, September 16, 2012

You know those people that make you happy. 
like legit happy?
Like the real, embarrassing laugh, snorting ,whole body shaking, type of laugh. 
I'm more than grateful to say I've found that best friend, that does just that. 

Honestly, I can't even explain it.
It is thee strangest thing to me. 
Tanner and I have been close friends for years now.
He has always had a special place in my heart.
He is one of the most real, down to earth, caring, hilarious, kids I have ever met.  
I always thought of him as a brother, but have recently realized how much he truly means. 
It's weird. haha 
We talk about how we never in a million years would have thought we would be, where we are today. 

But in all honesty..
he saved me from one of the scariest times in my life. 
He was there when literally nobody else was. 
I don't care how much you say "I'll always be there for you." 
Until you prove it, it means nothing. 
He proved it. 
There came a night when I literally couldn't see anything worth living for. 
(now don't think I mean suicidal or what ever.. it was just a super low time.)
I'm sure every teen has these nights where nothing seems right, and living seems like the worst thing ever. 
It's embarrassing. 
It's embarrassing to have to share your feelings with someone.
To risk being judged, or made fun of. 
To not know if they will truly understand where you are coming from, or what you need.
Well this night, I risked it all and told him 100 percent how I was feeling.
Where I was coming from. 
My fears, my doubts, my troubles, my worries.
I told him sorry for being so dumb, time and time again.

But literally, this kid... pulled me out of some of the scariest moments. 
He talked me through every one of my doubts. 
He didn't act like he knew everything, but was willing to give everything of himself to help me out.
To hear him say he was worried about me, meant the world. 
I don't think he will ever realize how much that night meant.
Ever. 

I don't hesitate now, to tell him anything.
I don't see things getting much worse than they did that night..
and to know that he stuck by my side through that...
It literally means the world. 

And from then on, the endless talks, staying up all night, laughing my head off, has continued. 
and ladies and gentlemen.. it is safe to say,
I have the most amazing best friend, anyone could ask for. 
Love this kid, with my entire heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment