Tuesday, October 9, 2012

50.

I am overwhelmed with relief.
I just made my last check out, to pay for my expenses for Ecuador.
I worked my butt off, and it was worth every moment.
The late nights, canceling plans with friends, everything.
There is no greater satisfaction than working your hardest for something, and being able to do it.
If you would have asked my two months ago, I would have told you I was getting a loan.
I was able to pay for this all, without a loan, and am in zero debt to anyone.. not even my parents.
My parents didn't pay a dime of it.
I am so proud of myself...
especially because I am awful with money.
I went from buying what ever I wanted, when ever I wanted..
to contemplating whether I had enough money to sacrifice for del taco that day.
If you want something.. don't let anything hold you back, not even money.
If it means enough to you, you will do anything in your power to make it happen. 



fifty days people.
Only fifty more days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment