Monday, November 5, 2012

Value others.

I never, ever, ever, want someone to question my love for them.
I want to love with such a capacity, it is hard for them to understand.
That is my  ultimate goal.
To make others feel loved, and valued. 


There has been numerous times in my life, as I'm sure for everyone else as well, where I have had to question others intentions.. or their love for me.
It is shattering.
With the past relationship I truly questioned daily whether this person sincerely loved me, what ever that means.. and it sucked. 
I absolutely hated it.

I promised myself I would never get back into a relationship with someone I had to question.

With the relationship that has begun over the last couple months I honestly didn't think I would ever have to question it.. but of course the time has come, and here we go again.
Though not nearly as constant as the last, I find myself questioning whether this is how things are supposed to be...


I have found the only way to direct my attention away from these things is to make sure the people in my life know I care. The ones that may question it... because I know how awful the feeling is. I've begun trying to truly "do a good turn daily." No matter how big or small.. I want to make others feel valued.. because I would be nothing without them. It has made all the difference in my day, and I hope the trend will catch on. 

Value others, if only because you know how much it means to be valued by another. 

1 comment: