Friday, December 7, 2012

Change.

I don't wish to be perfect, nor will I ever claim to be..
All I wish is to each and everyday strive to be a little more me.


I am overwhelmed with feelings,
But I'm where I need to be at this moment..

And I'm so grateful.
I can't explain it.

Wish you all could dive into my brain and see what I've seen, felt the feelings I've felt, and be this overwhelmed and unsure of what exactly to feel at this very moment..

But let me tell you this,
If you are reading this, you are blessed.
Blessed beyond belief.

Please oh please remember that much..

As I mentioned earlier, I'm not perfect..but my eyes have been opened.
Goodness, have they been opened.

1 comment:

  1. Love you Annie..
    So happy you're there.
    I can't even begin to imagine.

    ReplyDelete