Friday, March 29, 2013

stb.

There isn't a day that passes that I don't think of you.
I'm mad that you didn't know how much you meant to me;
how much you meant to all of us.
I love you syd.. and I am so mad that I can't tell you that, face to face.
I used to tell my mom that my dance team were my family.. and I still believe that.
I'm grateful for the long rehearsals, the early morning ballet, the summer that Jamie, you, Jakelle, and I had sleep overs every day. I'm grateful for the after concert sleep overs at your house.
I'm grateful for every moment I got to spend with you.
I'm grateful for dance, for bringing us together.

 









I'm trying to manage, to cope with this,
but it is much harder than I ever could have imagined.

Miss and love you forever syd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment