Tuesday, October 16, 2012

speechless.

it amazes me how often people go out of their way to ruin you. how they purposely do the things that they know will cut you down.. just to watch you fall. tonight was one of those nights.. and sadly i am so beside myself. it sucks to know that this negative person still has power over me. i never want to end things on bad terms.. but clearly they don't feel the same way. i'm hoping that was the grand finale, that the curtains will close after this and we can move on with life. because it hurts. and i'm sad. and i'm beyond confused.. and the thing that hurts more is my ultimate best friend, ever.. has not a clue what is going on. it sucks.. i was okay with being alone until tonight. tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back... and i hate it. i feel awful... and am still shocked by what just happened. 









note to whoever reads this.
this isn't to get a reaction from you.. its to remind myself when i look back at this in months.. that i got over it. that i can move past the things that hurt me. that i can make it back to shore after the storm threw me out to the sea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment