Thursday, April 18, 2013

a sad story.

This is a conversation I heard at work..

"Yeah and then he told EVERYONE that he was my brother.. That isn't his to tell. I am not proud of that, and don't want the world to know that. I would rather people didn't know that. I was so mad at him. I don't want to be known as his little sister."

That came out of the mouth of a 50 or so year old woman. 

I seriously felt sick to my stomach.
I feel sorry for her, I really do.
I understand that there are conditions that I am not aware of, but regardless.. 
My family is the BIGGEST blessing in my life. 
My siblings are my motivation, the people that keep me sane, and my best friends.
I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for them.

The amount of love I have for them is never ending. 
I am PROUD to be their sister. I am grateful I am able to be called their family. That they love me and call me FAMILY. 

I feel so sorry for those people that haven't realized that your family is the best thing that has ever happened to you. 

I will stand by my family, love them, and be their number one fan, forever. Because that is what they have done for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment