Sunday, April 21, 2013

the words I wish my babies could here.

Buen dia my sweet angels,

I can't believe it has already been two months since I had to say the heart breaking goodbye. I miss you, plain and simple. I have been thinking about you all so much lately. I started crying at work two days ago because you were all on my mind. You are my angels. You are the biggest blessing in my life. I wish I could walk down the hall and open your door.. and see all your snot covered, goofy smiles. I wish I could feed you disgusting sopa, and have to sing "if all the raindrops" to get you to open your mouth. I wish I could sit down and have you come over and plop yourself in my lap. I wish I could be sitting there and have you put your tiny hands on my shoulders, look over the side at me and say "hola." I wish I could here you say chica over and over. I wish I could see the excitement on your face when you take those first wobbly steps. I wish I could hold your little hands. I wish I could break up your fights.. which consisted of one of you hugging someone too hard so you both fell over. I wish I could be with you all through it all. I wish I could stay up with you one more night. I wish I could look you in the eyes and tell you I love you... because I do and always will. You are all growing up way too fast. I am sorry that I had to leave you. I wish every day I could be with you all. But I love you to the moon and back. I have your pictures hung up above my bed and look at them often. Replaying your silly laughs over and over. 

te extraño mucho.
te amo.

No comments:

Post a Comment