Monday, August 19, 2013

Grandpa.

Let me tell you about my favorite man.
He's the best cheerleader you could have rooting for you. He has the most hearty chuckle that lifts your spirit, regardless of what's going on. He remembers every detail about you and makes you feel like you are worth gold. He has seen the world, forwards and backwards, and can tell you stories and lessons that will intrigue you for hours. He loves my  mom's homemade cheesecake and has the most priceless face when he sees it.. One of my favorite reactions to see. He will pull you aside and tell you things that only pertain to you, helpful insight, and advice that makes you feel like you are all he thinks about. He has taken in every person he meets, and loves them like they are his own. He listens.. He is the best listener you could ever ask for. He is so proud of you, no matter what you do. His actions reflect his beliefs. He is beyond humble, through all of his accomplishments. He's the most loving man I've ever met and I am extremely blessed to call him MY grandpa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment